Free Roll of Flying Fish or Falling Leaves Fuse for Every $50 Spent – expires 10/12/13
Now’s your chance to get a free roll of flying fish or falling leaves fuse!
These fuses are fantastic for quick and dirty rocket toppers, 2″ cylinder shells, and even fun little projects like this — the world’s smallest spinning fireworks wheel.
I LOVE this one!
Step 1. Cut a piece of corrugated cardboard 3 inches long x 1/2 inch wide.
Step 2. Cut two pieces of flying fish fuse (green in picture) 1-1/2 inches long. Insert them into the ends of the cardboard as shown in picture above. Secure with glue if too loose.
Step 3. Cut a piece of Quickmatch Visco (white in picture) GN1105 and attach to the ends of the fish fuse as shown in the picture above.
Step 4. Cut a piece of standard Visco fuse (red in picture) and tape it to the Quickmatch Visco (white in picture) as shown.
Step 5. Poke a small hole in the center of the cardboard as shown, and insert a metal wire, paper clip, or long skinny nail. The wheel assembly should be loose and able to spin freely on the wire.
Step 6. Add a tiny drop of glue to the metal pin on either side of the cardboard/wheel so the wheel does not slide up and down the wire. Allow to dry.
Step 7. Stick the wire in a wood post horizontally and level. Now light it!
You can change wheel colors by using different colored fuse. Or make it into a crackling wheel. Or… or… or…
This is a great project to do with younger children. Fast, safe, quiet, and you can do it almost anywhere, except in Lurleen’s kitchen. Nosirreebob. Do not try this in Lurleen’s kitchen, nor anywhere else in Lurleen’s house. Or you will be sorrier than a coon romancin’ a polecat.
This is just one of the many projects you can make from flying fish and falling leaves fuse.
How to Get a Free Roll of Flying Fish or Falling Leaves Fuse:
- For every $50 worth of products you order, choose 1 FREE roll of fuse from the list below. Here’s how to get exactly the items you want:Copy and paste each fuse you want from the list below into the “Comments” box when you check out.
- Deadline is midnight Eastern time, Saturday, October 12th.
- You must use the Promo Code: FREEROLL when you order.
- You gotta order online at Skylighter.
- This special offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount.
- Items you order must be in stock. This offer does not apply to any product that’s “Temporarily Unable to Ship” or out of stock.
- You won’t see your freebies in your order confirmation. We’ll add them when we ship your order.
- Your shipping charges could be somewhat higher than what you see on your order confirmation, because of your free fuse.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. “First come, first served.” Sometimes it takes us awhile to get all orders caught up and shipped.
- Not retroactive: You cain’t apply this deal to your last order, no matter how much we really do love you, not even if you are an alpha, super-repeat-buying, big-spender dog.
Here’s the list of Bonus fuses you can pick from today:
- GN1070 – Visco, Chinese, Haunted Fish Fuse
- GN1041 – Flying Fish Fuse-Green Crackling
- GN1042 – Flying Fish Fuse-Lemon Crackling
- GN1043 – Flying Fish Fuse-Orange Crackling
- GN1044 – Flying Fish Fuse-Red Crackling
- GN1045 – Flying Fish Fuse-Silver Crackling
- GN1046 – Flying Fish Fuse-Yellow Crackling
- GN1047 – Flying Fish Fuse-Gold Crackling
- GN1050 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Green
- GN1051 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Lemon
- GN1052 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Orange
- GN1053 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Purple
- GN1055 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Red
- GN1056 – Falling Leaves Fuse-White Strobe
- GN1058 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Green Strobe
- GN1057 – Falling Leaves Fuse-Yellow
Now git outside and light you something!
Yours in flames,
Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
PS: You get one free bonus roll of fuse from the list above for every $50 you spend.
Use Promo Code FREEROLL and copy and paste each Freebie you want into the “Comments” box when you check out.