Tom D. asked if we would show him what our new Titanium Dihydride (-120 mesh) looks like when it’s burn-tested.
So, here ya go. Take a look at this video.
Just in case you’ve never heard of this chemical before, it’s basically Titanium + Hydrogen. The chemical formula is TiH2.
It makes silver sparks just like “pure” titanium or the titanium alloys… at half the cost!
BTW, sprinkling any metal powder onto a blowtorch flame is a primo way to preview the kind of sparks it will produce in your fireworks. Or to see if it will make ANY sparks at all.
Whenever I’m on the road checking out possible new products in surplus chem warehouses and government storerooms, I always have this kind of blowtorch with me.
This really simple test is a lot faster than mixing up in a star comp and waiting for it to dry!
So, here’s the deal. We have a measly 900 lbs. of this “new” chemical. (I know that sounds like a lot, but with more than 25,000 people on our mailing list, it will not last long.)
And we plan on giving almost all of it away.
So why are we giving away 900 pounds of this stuff?
Simple, it’s to develop a market for the stuff by getting it into the hands of as many fireworks makers as possible.
The possibilities for cheap Titanium Dihydride are endless:
- Add it to rocket fuels for a “sparkly” trail.
- Use in stars for a rich, white/silver snowball effect.
- Use it in sparklers for an extra bright sparkler.
- Add to fountains and wheels for a very impressive white/silver plume!
- Toss a pinch in your next salute for an eye catching boom
I think it is going to turn out to be a great, cheap alternative for other metal powders whose prices are getting stratospheric.
Here’s how to get some for free:
New Fireworks Chemical!
Titanium Dihydride: Get Free Samples Today
Just buy ANYTHING at Skylighter today, and I will give you
1 lb. of Titanium Dihydride for every $35 wortha stuff you purchase.
We think this is going to turn out to be one of most versatile chemicals to appear on the scene in a long time. It’s currently scare, it’s rare, and if you hurry, it’s FREE!
FINE PRINT–Read it now or weep later:
- 1 lb. of Titanium Dihydride free only for every $35 worth of products you buy today at Skylighter.
- You must use the Promo Code: TIDIHYDRIDE.
- Deadline is midnight, Eastern time Sunday April 14th, or whenever this first load of Titanium Dihydride is gone–whichever comes sooner.
- Items you order must be in stock. This offer does not apply to any product that’s “Temporarily Unable to Ship” or out of stock.
- Your Titanium Dihydride will get added later. You won’t see it in your order confirmation. We’ll add it when we ship your order.
- Your shipping charges will be a little higher than what you see on your order confirmation, because of your Titanium Dihydride.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. “First come, first served.” Sometimes it takes us awhile to get all orders caught up and shipped.
- Not retroactive: You cain’t apply this deal to your last order, no matter how much we really do love you, not even if you are an alpha, super-repeat-buying, big-spender dog.
Please, please pretty please tell us how you use it.
How it turns out. What you learn, etc. And we will share what you learn with everyone else on the list.
Wanna get more of it free? Just send us videos, pictures, and stories about how you used this stuff.
Yours in flames,
Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
Use promo code TIDIHYDRIDE — expires Sunday, April 14th at midnight.