The possibilities for cheap Titanium Dihydride are endless:
- Add it to rocket fuels for a “sparkly” trail.
- Use in stars for a rich, white/silver snowball effect.
- Use it in sparklers for an extra bright sparkler.
- Add to fountains and wheels for a very impressive white/silver plume!
- Toss a pinch in your next salute for an eye catching boom
I think it is going to turn out to be a great, cheap alternative for other metal powders whose prices are getting stratospheric.
Here’s how to get some for free:
New Fireworks Chemical!
Titanium Dihydride: Get Free Samples Today
Just buy ANYTHING at Skylighter today, and I will give you
1 lb. of Titanium Dihydride for every $35 wortha stuff you purchase.
We think this is going to turn out to be one of most versatile chemicals to appear on the scene in a long time. It’s currently scare, it’s rare, and if you hurry, it’s FREE!
FINE PRINT–Read it now or weep later:
- 1 lb. of Titanium Dihydride free only for every $35 worth of products you buy today at Skylighter.
- You must use the Promo Code: TIDI.
- Deadline is midnight, Eastern time Thursday April 18th, or whenever this first load of Titanium Dihydride is gone–whichever comes sooner.
- Items you order must be in stock. This offer does not apply to any product that’s “Temporarily Unable to Ship” or out of stock.
- Your Titanium Dihydride will get added later. You won’t see it in your order confirmation. We’ll add it when we ship your order.
- Your shipping charges will be a little higher than what you see on your order confirmation, because of your Titanium Dihydride.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. “First come, first served.” Sometimes it takes us awhile to get all orders caught up and shipped.
- Not retroactive: You cain’t apply this deal to your last order, no matter how much we really do love you, not even if you are an alpha, super-repeat-buying, big-spender dog.
Please, please pretty please tell us how you use it.
How it turns out. What you learn, etc. And we will share what you learn with everyone else on the list.
Wanna get more of it free? Just send us videos, pictures, and stories about how you used this stuff.
Yours in flames,
Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
Use promo code TIDI — expires Thursday, April 18th at midnight.